- Walked around the Inman Park Spring Festival with four of my friends carrying a Paraguayan yerba mate thermos full of gin. Had frequent recourse to said thermos.
- Climbed a tree for the FIRST TIME EVER (shut up, by the time I moved somewhere with climbable trees I was too old for that shit).
- Once all five of us got in the tree, our outlandish hipster gear and the fact that we were arboreal made us a minor tourist attraction. Many pictures were taken.
- Attended a birthday party for someone I don’t know. They had a dog. The dog bit me.
- Village Pizza for the first time!
- Another birthday party for someone I don’t know. One of the other people recognized me, but I didn’t remember him, and he jogged my memory by reminding me that we had met at “that rich guy’s house” on Halloween 2010 and that I was dressed as Courtney Love.
- Gave a drunk friend a ride home and had to corral him at a gas station after he escaped the car and wandered off in a poorly-thought-out attempt to find a brush to clean my windshield.
- Went to a Braves game. Tickets and $10 in food vouchers were provided gratis, and we lucked into free parking when we realized that they don’t give a fuck if you park your motorcycle on the sidewalk.
- Ate ballpark dogs and pretzels, drank beer. Sang the baseball song, but not the America song because they always do “God Bless America” and not the proper anthem and I don’t know the words to that song. The real national anthem is pretty hard to sing and I’m upset that I memorized it if people aren’t even going to use it.
- Went to a clothing swap at my friend’s house. I got rid of two huge bags full of clothes and shoes, and came home with two huge bags full of new-to-me clothes. Highlights include: vintage fur coat, vintage pink mohair coat, black patent leather boots, neon yellow qipao, and about thirty billion black turtlenecks.
- Made fun plans for Monday and Tuesday: tomorrow my friend and I are going thrifting and then dying her hair, and Tuesday I’m going to see Gospel Music at the Drunken Unicorn.
Oh yeah and I also did some Chinese translations!